- Asthenoneurotic state
- Autonomic dysfunction syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
|Composition of procedures||Number of procedures|
|14 days||21 day|
|Reception and supervision of a physician||2-3||4-5|
|Balneotherapy 1 species (coniferous, valeric, iodine-bromine bath) or hydropathy (ascending shower)||5||8|
|Massage Manual – 1 zone (neck area)||5||8|
|Herbal medicine (sedation or vitamins collection gathering)||5||8|
|Physiotherapy – according to indications, but not more than 2 procedures||5||8|
- Increased activity, vitality, reduction of neurotic symptoms.
- The disappearance of headache, irritability.
- Improved mood, sleep.
Recommended procedures to improve the therapeutic effect (for an extra charge):
- dry carbonate bath
- oxygen cocktail
- phyto suppository
- mechanical treatment
- reflexology, OLBI
- SPA capsule
- “Bioptron therapy”
- vacuum massage
- vibratory massage (relaxing chair)
- baths (pearl, turpentine, whirlpool, sea bath with aromatic oils, pine, bishofit mineral cleansers with the addition of aromatic oils 33 herbs, “Bitter Chocolate”, “recipes of Cleopatra” and others.)
Note: doctor after examining the patient has the right to make changes to the program taking into account existing indications and contraindications. Compensation in such cases is not provided!