The use of dry sodium chloride aerosol iodized salt penetration into the bronchial tubes helps to reduce swelling of the bronchial mucosa, thinning and removal of phlegm. Indicated in chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, frequent colds.
An important pathogenetic mechanism of violation of bronchial obstruction in patients with asthma is a swelling of the mucous membranes and the formation of viscous mucus sputum. Cough in such patients is exhausting, but always unproductive, not bringing relief. The scant, viscous sputum often found crumbling “plug”, representing casts of small bronchi.
Application of dry superfine sodium chloride aerosol edible salt that penetrates into the deeper parts of the bronchial tree (bronchioles) helps to reduce the swelling of the bronchial mucosa, thinning and easy removal of viscous mucus (microbes, decay products of microbes and tissue).
As a result, it decreases the body’s sensitization, inflammatory changes in the bronchial tubes and eliminates some of the causes of bronchospasm, improves bronchial permeability.
In addition, it can be assumed, and the well-known beneficial effects on the body negatively charged particles, which are formed by mechanical grinding of salt.
Indications of speleotherapy:
- chronic obstructive, chronic asthmatic bronchitis and chronic relapsing (before asthma);
- asthma – an infectious-dependent, atopic and mixed forms with mild to moderate pulmonary insufficiency in the course of degree I-II;
- bronchial asthma with concomitant organic pneumosclerosis without bronchiectasis;
- bronchial asthma with concomitant diseases of the cardiovascular system (coronary heart disease, angina FC I-II, hypertension I and II degree) from the blood circulation is not higher than I degree.
- all infectious and parasitic diseases;
- tuberculosis in any form, and locating step;
- rheumatism, collagen diseases, vasculitis, panniculitis, hemosiderosis;
- heart disease in sub- and decompensating stage;
- the defeat of the cardiovascular system in violation of the blood – II and III, violation of rhythm and conduction of the heart;
- hypertension stage III;
- asthenic, cerebroasthenic neurosis-like states, as a consequence of the early organic CNS, cranial trauma;
- neuroinfection and somatic diseases with seizures and cash equivalents;
- diseases associated with disorders of the musculoskeletal system, the lack of upper or lower limbs;
- stomach ulcer, 12 duodenal ulcer, hepatitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis;
- blood disease;
- acute and chronic renal disease;
- ENT diseases in which contraindicated sudden changes in atmospheric pressure;
- bronchial asthma with concomitant emphysema, diffuse pneumosclerosis, bronchiectasis, lung cysts with signs of pulmonary-cardiac insufficiency II-III degree.
- acute phase of the main and co-morbidities;
- hormone therapy;
- anatomical changes in the nasal passages;
- specific desensitization in the first 3 months.