The program is designed for the recovery of patients with disorders of the respiratory system.
- Chronic obstructive bronchitis.
- Bronchial asthma out of aggravation
- Bronchiectasis in remission.
- Pneumonia prolonged type.
The content of the program:
|Composition of procedures||Number of procedures|
|14 days||21 day|
|Reception and supervision of a physician||4||5|
|Medicinal inhalation (1 views)||5||8|
|Massage of the chest||5||8|
|Physiotherapy – according to indications, but no more than 2 procedures||5||7-8|
|Thermotherapy (wax-ozocerite applications – Zone 1)||5||7-8|
|Phytotherapy (thoracic or vitamins collection)||5||8|
|Balneotherapy – according to indications||5||8|
- Reduction of the main symptoms of the disease (dyspnea, sputum, cough).
- The increase in vital capacity of the lungs.
- Improving the general condition.
Recommended procedures for improving the therapeutic effect (additional charge):
- dry carbonic bath
- oxygen cocktail
- “Biola” -Inhalation
- vibratory massage
- mineral baths
- phyto suppository
- phyto therapy
Note: doctor after examining the patient has the right to make changes to the program taking onto account existing indications and contraindications. Compensation in such cases are not provided!